A Foundation of Integrity and Faith
Stoll Industries has a history rich with perseverance and innovation. For 50 years, the Stoll family has worked hard to build a competitive metal-working company providing high-quality products to customers across the nation. As we reflect on our consistent leadership and unprecedented growth over the years, we are humbly grateful for the blessings that have been poured out on us. Join us as we look back on our journey.
Founder, Mr. William Stoll
Stoll Fireplace, Inc. was established in 1969 when Mr. Stoll designed and hand-crafted a custom screen for his South Carolina home. His Christian values and strong work-ethic established the foundation of Stoll Industries.
2nd Generation Leadership
Robert & Dennis Stoll purchased Stoll Fireplace, Inc. from their father in 1981. Fearlessly creative, they grew the business and ushered in a complete line of fireplace doors.
3rd Generation Leadership
Built on years of integrity and faith, a 3rd generation of the Stoll family continues to create innovative products while building lasting relationships.
Our Team: We are Stoll
Stoll started with six employees. Today the Stoll family consists of over 80 employees as well as a network of over 1200 dealers. We are a close-knit, supportive family dedicated to producing high-quality products together.
1969: INTEGRITY & CREATIVITY
- Mr. Stoll moved his family from Virginia to Abbeville, SC
- Made a custom screen for his fireplace and began manufacturing sheds on his newly purchased farm
- Started with 6-8 employees
- Built ornamental iron and pedaled locally
- Began building stoves in response to the oil crisis and rising heating costs
- Dennis & Robert purchased the business from Mr. Bill Stoll
- Built cattle catchers and metal bubblegum stands to help with slow time in summers
- Began manufacturing glass fireplace doors
- Hired first sales rep team
- Attended first hearth show in Baltimore, MD
- Began marketing nationwide
- First major plant expansion to the original building
- Stoll Cares founded to support mission efforts around the world
2000s: FORGING AHEAD
- Launched first website
- Began powder coating
- Mobile showroom started visiting dealers
- Purchased first laser machine
- Re-branded to Stoll Industries and broadened product lines
Over the past 50 years, through hardship and prosperity, the Stoll company has remained strong. Always looking to the legacy of those who came before us for inspiration and guidance, as the third generation of Stoll leaders we strive to broaden the reach of the company by forging new, lasting partnerships while increasing innovation in the ever-changing industry of metal-working.