Hot Trend: Custom Outdoor Kitchens
Innovation Meets Demand
Custom outdoor kitchens are all the rage. Everyone wants space in their backyard for cooking, entertaining, and relaxing. Recently, we heard a landscape designer say, “No one asks for decks or patios anymore. They always ask for an outdoor kitchen.”
Due to current conditions in the US—limited materials, insufficient labor force, rising prices—many consumers are discouraged with the timeline and cost of new custom outdoor kitchens. At Stoll, we believe in new ideas, new products, and new methods that meet customer demand. That's why we have introduced innovative solutions for the custom outdoor kitchen.
Customized standard outdoor kitchen island
We offer three standard-size aluminum outdoor kitchen islands to choose from. You may be wondering how this is “custom”. Glad you asked!
- Your kitchen island is custom built to fit your grill or smoker*
- You can choose to purchase your own cabinetry and countertop or use Stoll components
- Choose from over 25 outdoor-rated finishes for your base, doors, drawers, and countertops. You can even mix and match colors for a completely custom look.
*up to 42” wide
These lightweight, modular outdoor kitchens are made in the USA by a skilled craftsman. The units are shipped pre-assembled unless otherwise indicated, so installation is super simple.
Custom Outdoor Kitchens
Maybe the standard sizes don’t work for you or maybe you have a dream design already in your head. If so, our custom outdoor kitchen product is just for you.
Here are a few popular features our customers choose for their custom outdoor kitchen.
- L-shaped design for improved efficiency and entertainment
- U-shaped design for flexibility and usability of space
- Raised countertop for seating or a beverage center
- Pedestal for Big Green Egg or kamado-style grills
Want to Know More?
The process is simple. The craftsmanship is top-quality. The delivery is quick. The price is sweet. Just a few simple steps and you will be the proud owner of a new custom outdoor kitchen.
- Contact your local Stoll dealer
- Your dealer works with our CAD team to create your desired size and configuration
- You approve the final design
- Our skilled craftsmen build your new custom outdoor kitchen
- Your kitchen is delivered pre-assembled so installation is quick
The good news about a custom outdoor kitchen is that it’s not just a fading trend. A quality kitchen will last for years and serve you well. Our outdoor kitchens are weather-resistant and will not rust. Even if you decide to move, you can take your Stoll kitchen with you because it is lightweight and modular. In fact, our innovative tab system allows you to disassemble and easily reassemble should the need arise.
Let's Get Started
For 50 years, we've been fabricating metal products for the home. We look forward to bringing your vision to life. For more information about Stoll outdoor kitchens, visit our product page or see FAQs.
Contact your local Stoll dealer who is trained and equipped to help with your project--from design to delivery.